Switch & Save Loan
Switch & Save Loan
Special Promotional Rate available until 28th February 2023.
Do you have multiple loans or credit cards being repaid each month?
Would it be easier to have one simple loan repayment each month?
Why not apply for our Special Switch & Save Loan?
For a limited time only TUI Credit Union are offering members the opportunity to avail of the extremely competitive rate of just 5.99%APR for loans over €10,000.
About Our Switch & Save Loan
Our switch and Save helps you pay off existing credit cards, loans and other outstanding debts by consolidating them into one easy, manageable loan.
This enables you to have one loan and one repayment with TUI Credit Union.
If you are not yet a TUICU member, simply apply for membership online using our app.
Once accepted, lodge a minimum of €10.95 in your account and you can apply for our Switch & Save Loan.
Benefits of our Switch & Save Loan
- You could dramatically lower your monthly repayment costs
- You can have one manageable repayment
- You may be able to pay off your debt faster
- You can track and stay on top of your finances much easier
- Only available on new debts.
About our Loan
Our Switch & Save loan combine your loans, credit cards and other debts into one, often cheaper, monthly repayment. Our loan calculator will help you understand the repayments for our special loan with our lowest unsecured loan rate.
- Quick decisions within 24 Hours
- Free loan insurance*
- No Minimum savings or membership period
- No penalties for early repayment
- One Monthly Repayment
- Special Reduced Rate for Loans over €10,000 of 5.99% APR*
Documents required to support your loan application
- Photo ID
- 2 Months Bank Statements
- 1 Recent Payslip
Conditions Applied to this Loan
- Minimum Loan Amount €10,000
- All credit facilities being redeemed with this new loan must be closed by this new loan
- Special rate of 5.99% APR available from 1st December 2022 to 28th February 2023
- This loan is not available for the purpose of refinancing existing TUICU loans
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loans. This means you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term. Lending terms and conditions apply.
Did You Know
You can now apply for your loan through your Online Banking Account.