For: Home Purchase, Home Improvements or Switching Mortgage.
About our Loan
Mortgage 3.75% (3.82% typical APR)
Typical example: A twenty five year mortgage of €200,000.00 will have 300 monthly repayments of €1,028.27, Interest 3.75% variable, (3.82% APR). If the APR does not vary during the term of the loan the total cost of credit is €108,470.41. The total amount payable is €308,470.41
Why choose a TUI Credit Union Mortgage
- Personalised service from the Credit Union you can trust
- Keep all your borrowing in one place so we can manage all your credit needs
- Free Loan Protection Insurance available*
*terms and conditions apply. Members are encouraged to seek independent advice on life assurance cover to suit theirpersonal circumstances.
- Minimum Loan €50,000
- Maximum Loan €300,000
- Maximum Loan to Value (LTV) 90%
- First Time Buyers (FTB) Maximum LTV 90%
- Minimum Term 5 years
- Maximum Term 35 years
- Maximum Loan to Income (LTI) 3 times gross annual salary
- Professional Valuation on the property required (TUI Credit Union will pay the valuation fee)
- First Legal Charge in favour of TUI Credit Union on the property required TUI Credit Union. interest noted on Fire insurance cover on property
- Assigned mortgage protection policy covering the full amount and term of the loan**
- Principle Private Residence only
- Property in Republic of Ireland only
- For a Home in Joint names, Mortgage must be in Joint names
- Lending Terms and Conditions apply
- Not available on Self-builds
**Required where full loan protection insurance not available
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears.
This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
WARNING: YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
Supporting Documentation Required for both parties to the mortgage
- 3 months’ up-to-date consecutive pay slips (within the 6 months preceding the date of the application)
- Credit Union Salary Certificate(s) to be completed and stamped by your employer confirming permanency and basic salary
- Previous 3 years Employment Detail Summary (available through revenue)
- Completed Income and Expenditure statement
- 6 months statements are required for any savings and/or investment not held with this credit union (within the 12 months preceding the date of the application)
- 6 months statements are required for any current account not held with TUI credit union